German Kitchen Center is your source for European kitchen distributors in Brooklyn. We feature Nobilia and LEICHT, two award winning German kitchen manufacturers renowned for their drive to continuously deliver high quality, highly durable kitchen solutions.
Nobilia kitchens are recognized by their sustainable efficiency and functionality, featuring cabinetry with built in lighting systems, flexible shelf systems, and electric cabinet systems. LEICHT supplies worldwide demand with fully customizable kitchen design specifications and masterful kitchen concepts, earning them the title of "Most Beautiful German Kitchen"
Our friends in Germany win the gold medal when it comes to modern kitchen design and manufacturing methods, and our European kitchen distributors in Brooklyn are proud to showcase these two innovative brands . Here are five big reasons why:
- Freedom is first: Europeans design their kitchens to be as roomy and free-flowing as possible. You’ll find innovations like cabinets and fridges built into walls—not attached—to save space. Plus, open design concepts turn kitchens into livable space.
- No Handles: Handle-less cabinets and appliances are popular in European kitchens. They offer a sleek and modern look that’s all sharp lines, clean edges, and fingerprint free. Speak with our European kitchen distributors in Brooklyn for your kitchen solutions.
- High and dry: Over-the-sink drying racks save counter space while concealing your drying dishes behind cabinet doors. File this genius idea under “why didn’t anyone think of this before?”
- So cool it’s hot: Induction ovens are very common in Europe because they are so energy efficient, stay cool to the touch, and are easy to clean. They haven’t caught on in the states just yet, but major manufacturers are working on it.
- Splashes of color: We seem to have this notion that kitchens color schemes are limited to stainless steel, chrome, black, and white. But have you ever considered a cherry-red fridge? Maybe a deep blue oven? Or even just a purple toaster? Our friends in Europe know that a splash of color can bring any room to life.
Ready to give your kitchen an upgrade? Your next step is to talk to our European kitchen distributors in Brooklyn. A European kitchen distributor can help you get styles and appliances from all over Europe into your home. They are your one-stop shop to get your kitchen from American antiquated to continental cool.
We elevate kitchens throughout Brooklyn, including these areas:
- European Kitchen Distributors in Williamsburg Brooklyn
- European Kitchen Distributors in Carroll Gardens Brooklyn
- European Kitchen Distributors in Bay Ridge Brooklyn
- European Kitchen Distributors in Park Slope Brooklyn
- European Kitchen Distributors in Clinton Hill Brooklyn
For more information about our European kitchen distributors in Brooklyn, call German Kitchen Center at (888) 209-5240.